"Allianz Rocks Concert 2018 Campaign"
Terms and Conditions
- This campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by Allianz Malaysia Berhad and its subsidiaries Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad and Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz”) for participants to have an opportunity to win a pair of special invitations tickets (“Tickets”) to attend the Allianz Rocks Concert 2018 with Datuk Ramli Sarip and Ruhh, at Panggung Anniversari, Lake Gardens, Kuala Lumpur (“Concert”) subject to Terms and Conditions below.
- This Campaign shall run from 22 October 2018 to 11 November 2018, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
Eligibility and Participation Criteria
- This Campaign is open to all individual customers of:
collectively known as "Allianz Group of Companies".
- Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad ("ALIM"); or
- Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad ("AGIC"),
- The individual customers must hold an insurance policy with any of the Allianz Group of Companies that is valid and is in-force as at 31 October 2018. Such individual customers must also be the named policy owners as shown in the records of the Allianz Group of Companies.
- To participate, the eligible participant (“Participant”) must register for this Campaign by completing the following steps:-
- Visit https://www.allianzexclusive.com.my/allianz-rocks (“Campaign Website”) and submit all the required information below:
- Full Name as it appears in the Participant’s policy contract with Allianz Group of Companies;
- Identification number as captured in the system of Allianz Group of Companies;
- Participant’s mobile phone number;
- Participant’s email address;
- Participant’s correspondence address; and
- Answer the question on the Campaign Website.
- Verify email address submitted by clicking on the link sent to the Participant by Allianz acknowledging the submission via a ‘Thank You’ email from ‘Noreply@allianzexclusive.com.my’
- Share the Campaign Website via Facebook’s share button on Allianz’s Successful Email Verification email.
- The cut-off date for registration for the Campaign is 11 November 2018 23:59pm.
Ineligibility and Disqualification
- The following persons will NOT be eligible to participate in this Campaign:
Participants who have committed or are suspected of committing any fraud, unlawful or wrongful acts
in relation to their participation in this Campaign shall be disqualified from the Campaign.
Allianz is entitled to, at its absolute discretion, disqualify/reject any Participant who does not comply
with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and/or are found or suspected to be tampering with the
Campaign and/or its process or the operations of this Campaign. Tampering shall include fraudulent
activities involving any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating with regards to this Campaign.
- Employees of Allianz whether on a permanent or on a contract basis and their immediate
- Agents of Allianz Group of Companies; and
- Employees of vendors, suppliers, advertisers and agents involved in the organizing of this
Prizes and Notification of Winners
- 1 pair of Tickets to the Concert
The winners (collectively referred to as “Winners” and individually as “Winner”) selected by Allianz
shall be final and the names of the Winners shall be notified via Email and SMS based on the contact
details provided in the Campaign Website on 16th of November 2018. Winner list will be posted on Campaign Website on the 16th of November 2018 as well.
The Winner and the guest selected by the Winner to attend the Concert must be both aged 18 years
All Winners may redeem their Tickets on the day of the Concert i.e 23 November 2018 from 14.00pm – 19.30pm at the location below:-
Allianz Prize Redemption Booth
Jalan Cenderawasih, Tasik Perdana,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
All Winners must present their original proof of identity that matches with the identification number
submitted during the Campaign registration and the Winners notification email or SMS received for
verification to redeem the Tickets for the Concert.
Each Winner is entitled to win one (1) pair of Tickets only during the Campaign.
Allianz will not be responsible for any lost, damage or stolen Tickets once the Tickets have been
The Tickets is non-exchangeable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
All unclaimed Tickets shall be forfeited.
All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Campaign and to redeem the Tickets is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
All submissions received from the Campaign will be screened to ensure that the eligibility and
participation criteria is met and qualified submissions shall be assigned to a running number starting
from serial number “1” according to the registration date and time.
The serial numbers allocated to each qualified submission will be tabulated to derive the total serial
number. The total serial number will then be divided by total number of Winners (200 Winners) to be
rewarded to derive the number to serve as a multiplier to select the qualified Participants to stand a
chance to be Winners.
The answer provided by the qualified participant in the Campaign Website will then be assessed. In
the event the answer provided is correct, the qualified participant will be chosen as the Winner.
The decisions made by Allianz will be final and no correspondences will be entertained.
Allianz reserves the right to request documentation or written proof of identification, age, and place of
residence of any Winners of this Campaign for verification purpose.
General Terms and Conditions
By participating in this Campaign, the Participant hereby agrees to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions and any decisions made by Allianz in respect of the Campaign shall be final.
Allianz reserves the right to:
- Vary the Campaign Period, suspend, cancel or terminate the Campaign with or without any prior
notice or reason. For avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Allianz shall
not entitle the Participant to any claim or compensation against Allianz for any and all losses or
damages incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination, suspension
or variation; and
- Forfeit the Tickets and disqualify the Participant in the event of non-compliance by the Participant
of the Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
By participating in this Campaign, the Participant and/or representative of the Participant (if any)
consents and agrees that Allianz is entitled to:
- Not be liable for any losses, damages or costs incurred or suffered by any Participant as a result
of their participation in this Campaign;
- Not be liable if the Participant is unable to access the Campaign Website due to any system
interruptions, internet or power failure; and
- Not be liable for any default of its obligations under this Campaign due to any force majeure event
which includes but is not limited to Acts of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood,
drought, storm, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of Allianz, including the
cancellation or postponement of the Concert.
The Participant agrees to access the Campaign Websites at regular intervals to view the Terms and
Conditions of this Campaign and to be kept up-to- date on any change or variation to the Terms and
For any enquiries related to this Campaign, please contact Allianz via email at email@example.com or Allianz’s Customer Care hotline at 1 300 22 5542 during
business hours, Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 5.45pm.
Terms & Conditions last updated: 8 November 2018
- Collect, process and use the personal data submitted for the purpose of this Campaign including
disclosing the required personal data to our service providers in order for them to facilitate the
redemption of the Tickets;
- Use and publish limited amount of the personal data (e.g. name, photos and campaign entry) for
publicity and advertising purposes without any compensation or need for prior notification (if
- For marketing and promoting products and services by Allianz Group of Companies. If the
Participant and/or representative of the Participant (if any) wishes to cease receiving any
marketing material or no longer wishes to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email
Allianz at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us to cease such marketing and
promotional activities. This request will take 2 to 4 weeks to take effect.